Legal IT Support Package
GC Technology’s expertise lies in Key IT support for the legal profession. John Coffey, Managing Director spent 3 years from 1998 as IT and Projects Manager with Ivor Fitzpatrick & Co., St. Stephens Green, Dublin before setting up an IT support company and specialising in supporting the legal profession. The experience we have gained enables us to support and advise Solicitors on the most efficient IT systems to implement and to provide the necessary network support.
The Solicitor IT services we provide are as follows:
- Review of existing systems including completing an infrastructure audit.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of business critical systems.
- Setup & Configuration of all computer equipment, servers, firewalls, PC’s, laptops, printers etc.
- Configuration of secure remote access from court or home.
- Project Management support in selecting and implementing document and case management solutions.
GC Technology provides direct support for the computer equipment in legal offices but also provide assistance to our clients when there is a need to introduce third party applications, in particular document management or case management systems.